The Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist-Prenatal (CCTS-P) certification is designed using evidenced-based leading edge interventions and protocols that clinicians can immediately implement to augment their work treating trauma especially within a family context. It represents knowledge of how trauma, toxic stress and teratogens impact a mother’s body and nervous system before and during pregnancy. The CCTS-P Certification demonstrates knowledge of how and why stress and adversity affect the body and how our bodies react when regulated and dysregulated. The CCTS-P certification will aid clinicians in addressing and resolving client and family traumatic stress even when other primary diagnoses are present. The design and implementation of treatment can have a powerful transformational effect that rapidly accelerates treatment.
STEP 1 – Satisfactory completion of one of the following trauma trainings:
STEP 2 – Online payment of certification fee
- Click the (Get Certified Now) button below to enroll to take the certification
- On the next screen you will
- Choose your certification(s)
- Click “checkout”
- If you are already registered click “Log in here” to login, if you have not registered complete the account information form to register during the checkout process
- Complete the purchase of the certification
STEP 3 – Complete the Personal Information Questionnaire
STEP 4 – Upload Required Documents
- Proof of course completion
- Proof of degree or license – Bachelor’s degree required, OR current enrollment in Bachelor’s program in mental health related field, medicine, or addiction (scanned copy of degree, transcripts) OR proof of license.
STEP 5 – Complete and pass the certification exam with a passing grade of 80% or above (approximate time to complete 1 hour)
Please allow 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification. If your application is approved, you will be certified for 1 year from your application date.