Trauma Institute International provides certifications in accord with the standards accepted by the international trauma treating community and is the premier organization for certification in trauma treatment and transformative care. The Trauma Institute International offers a wide array of certifications in trauma treatment and services. These include:
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Individual
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Family
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist-S (CCTSS) Sex-trafficking and Exploitation
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist-A (CCTSA) Trauma and Addiction
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Specialist
- Approved Provider of Forward-Facing ™ Trauma Therapy
Benefits of Becoming Certified
- Ability to use the certification designation after your name on business cards, email signatures, and letterhead.
- Acknowledgement that you have completed a course of study and examination that demonstrates your ambitious dedication to excellence in service to survivors of trauma.
- Membership in a world-wide network of caring peers with whom you can network and build support.
- Stay well-informed of current developments in the field of trauma treatment and trauma care.
- On-going access to RESOURCES that include a library of streaming videos of courses, templates, and current research in the field of trauma treatment.
- Access to peer coaching and support through Arizona Trauma Institute