This certification attests that the bearer has completed the educational requirements necessary to actively build resilience and well-being in their own lives and also an introduction to the skills needed to help others accomplish the same. This certification emphasizes a Salutogenic approach to managing burnout, traumatic stress, and compassion fatigue with a focus on enhancing quality of life and improving a healthy lifestyle. This certification is for social services and mental health professionals, healthcare providers, emergency first responders, and other relationship intense occupations.
This certification is for courses & workshops using the text books “The Resilient Learner” or “The Resilient Professional” by Dr. Thomas E. Rojo Aubrey.
STEP 1 – Satisfactory completion of one of the following resilience trainings:
- Approved University/College Courses: Click here for approved schools
- Certified Resilience Professional (online interactive training) Contact Luci.email@example.com for access.
*Please make sure you meet qualifications before signing up since there are no refunds after taking the exam.
STEP 2 – Online payment of certification fee
- Click the (Get Certified Now) button below to enroll to take the certification
- On the next screen you will
- Choose your certification(s)
- Click “checkout”
- If you are already registered click “Log in here” to login, if you have not registered complete the account information form to register during the checkout process
- Complete the purchase of the certification
STEP 3 – Complete the Personal Information Questionnaire
STEP 4 – Upload proof of course completion:
Approved required documents (one of the following):
- Transcription from university/college showing you passed the course; or,
- Certificate from university/college showing you passed the final exam with 80% or above; or,
- Screenshot of final quiz from ebook.
STEP 5 – IF REQUIRED, complete and pass the certification exam with a passing grade of 80% or above. Some training options include the certification exam and your uploaded documents (Step 4) will serve as proof. If you have not completed a certification exam, you may do so from within your Dashboard.
Please allow 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification. If your application is approved, you will be certified for 1 year from your application date.
You can recertify your credentials for one (1) year by completing three (3) CE resilience or stress management related hours, and payment of the annual fee of $25.00. To have your recertification application reviewed please complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Satisfactory completion of three (3) CE resilience or stress management related hours since original certification date
Step 2 – Login to upload documentation and pay renewal fee
- In My Account Dashboard, click the Renew link below the certification you want to renew.
- Complete the purchase to renew your certification
- In My Account Dashboard, go to DOCUMENT MANAGER and upload your proof of CE completion for your renewal
Please allow TII 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification.