Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist-Sex Trafficking and Exploitation (CCTS-S) certification demonstrates a working knowledge of the global sex trafficking trade, the different forms of exploitation utilized to bring victims into the trade as well as how the international community is responding to fight the proliferation of this devastating abuse. Those becoming certified with the CCTSS designation will be able to utilize the knowledge of the traumatic elements unique to the women and children who have been exploited for profit and the unique challenges related to this population and develop strategies to reduce treatment failure.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS CERTIFICATION DOES NOT INCLUDE THE COURSE. YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE THE COURSE SEPARATELY.
STEP 1 – Satisfactory completion of the following trauma training COURSE MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 12 MONTHS OF APPLYING FOR CERTIFICATION:
STEP 2 – Online payment of certification fee
- Click the (Get Certified Now) button below to enroll to take the certification
- On the next screen you will
- Choose your certification(s)
- Click “checkout”
- If you are already registered click “Log in here” to login, if you have not registered complete the account information form to register during the checkout process
- Complete the purchase of the certification
STEP 3 – Complete the Personal Information Questionnaire
STEP 4 – Upload Required Documents
- Proof of course completion
- Proof of degree or license – Master’s degree in mental health related field, medicine or addiction required, OR current enrollment in Master’s program in mental health related field, medicine or addiction (scanned copy of degree, transcripts) OR proof of license.
STEP 5 – Complete and pass the certification exam with a passing grade of 80% or above (approximate time to complete 40 minutes)
Please allow 4-5 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification. If your application is approved, you will be certified for 1 year from your application date.
You can recertify your credentials for one (1) year by completing six (6) CE trauma related hours and by payment of a recertification fee of $100. To have your recertification application reviewed please complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Satisfactory completion of six (6) CE trauma related hours since the beginning of the current certification period.
Step 2 – Login to upload documentation and pay renewal fee
- In My Account Dashboard, click the Renew link below the certification you want to renew.
- Complete the purchase to renew your certification
- In My Account Dashboard, go to DOCUMENT MANAGER and upload your proof of CE completion for your renewal
Please allow TII 4-5 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification.