The Certified Trauma Specialist – Family (CCTSF) certification is designed using evidenced-based leading edge interventions and protocols that clinicians can immediately implement to augment their work treating survivors of trauma within a family context. This course is taught using demonstrations, role play, simulations, and the utilization of a clinician intervention implementation format. The Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Family (CCTSF) certification examines the (dynamic elements/active ingredients) of trauma treatment, allowing the learner to increase their effectiveness with any model of family treatment in which they have training. The (dynamic elements/active ingredients) approach will aid clinicians in addressing and resolving client and family traumatic stress even when other primary diagnoses are present. The design and implementation of treatment can have a powerful transformational effect that rapidly accelerates treatment.
STEP 1 – Satisfactory completion of one of the following trauma trainings:
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Family (CCTS-F) – Live Classes
- Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP) – Online Classes
STEP 2 – Online payment of certification fee
- Click the (Get Certified Now) button below to enroll to take the certification
- On the next screen you will
- Choose your certification(s)
- Click “checkout”
- If you are already registered click “Log in here” to login, if you have not registered complete the account information form to register during the checkout process
- Upload documents required for your selected certification*
- Complete the purchase of the certification
*Possible required documents:
- Proof of education – Master’s degree required, or current enrollment in Master’s program in related field (scanned copy of degree, transcripts, or licenses can be used for this)
- Proof of degree/license (scanned copy licenses can be used for this)
- An updated resume reflecting the (CCTSI) training
- Statement that they are in good stead with the Licensure of their state (if licensed) – optional
STEP 3 – Complete the Personal Information Questionnaire
STEP 4 – Complete and pass the certification exam with a passing grade of 80% or above
Please allow 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification. If your application is approved, you will be certified for 1 year from your application date.
You can recertify your credentials for one (1) year by completing six (6) CE trauma related hours, for a fee of $100. To have your recertification application reviewed please complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Satisfactory completion of six (6) CE trauma related hours since original certification date
Step 2 – Login to upload documentation and pay renewal fee
- In My Account Dashboard, click the Renew link below the certification you want to renew.
- Upload your proof of CE completion
- Complete the purchase to renew your certification
Please allow TII 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification.
Click the links below to download resources for this certification. Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Family – Certification Outline Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Family – Supporting Bibliography .pdf