The Certified Trauma Specialist – Family (CCTSF) certification is designed using evidenced-based leading edge interventions and protocols that clinicians can immediately implement to augment their work treating survivors of trauma within a family context. This course is taught using demonstrations, role play, simulations, and the utilization of a clinician intervention implementation format. The Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Family (CCTSF) certification examines the (dynamic elements/active ingredients) of trauma treatment, allowing the learner to increase their effectiveness with any model of family treatment in which they have training. The (dynamic elements/active ingredients) approach will aid clinicians in addressing and resolving client and family traumatic stress even when other primary diagnoses are present. The design and implementation of treatment can have a powerful transformational effect that rapidly accelerates treatment.
STEP 1 – Satisfactory completion of one of the following trauma trainings:
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Family (CCTS-F) – Live Classes
- Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP) – Online Classes
STEP 2 – Online payment of certification fee
- Click the (Get Certified Now) button below to enroll to take the certification
- On the next screen you will
- Choose your certification(s)
- Click “checkout”
- If you are already registered click “Log in here” to login, if you have not registered complete the account information form to register during the checkout process
- Complete the purchase of the certification
STEP 3 – Complete the Personal Information Questionnaire
STEP 4 – Upload Required Documents
- Proof of course completion
- Proof of education – Master’s degree required, or current enrollment in Master’s program in related field (scanned copy of degree, transcripts, or licenses can be used for this)
- Proof of degree/license (scanned copy licenses can be used for this)
STEP 5 – Complete and pass the certification exam with a passing grade of 80% or above (approximate time to complete 40 minutes)
Please allow 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification. If your application is approved, you will be certified for 1 year from your application date.
After payment, you will be redirected to your My Account page to complete steps 3-5.
You can recertify your credentials for one (1) year by completing six (6) CE trauma related hours, for a fee of $100. To have your recertification application reviewed please complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Satisfactory completion of six (6) CE trauma related hours since original certification date
Step 2 – Login to upload documentation and pay renewal fee
- In My Account Dashboard, click the Renew link below the certification you want to renew.
- Complete the purchase to renew your certification
- In My Account Dashboard, go to DOCUMENT MANAGER and upload your proof of CE completion for your renewal
Please allow TII 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification.