This certification attests that the bearer has completed the educational requirements necessary to actively build resilience and well-being in their own lives and also an introduction to the skills needed to help others accomplish the same. This certification emphasizes a Salutogenic approach to managing burnout, traumatic stress, and compassion fatigue with a focus on enhancing quality of life and improving a healthy lifestyle. This certification is for social services and mental health professionals, healthcare providers, emergency first responders, and other relationship intense occupations.
This certification is for courses & workshops using the text books “The Resilient Learner” or “The Resilient Professional” by Dr. Thomas E. Rojo Aubrey.
STEP 1 – Satisfactory completion of one of the following resilience trainings:
- Approved University/College Courses: Click here for approved schools
- Maricopa Corporate College – C-PERP Resiliency Workshops
- Resilient Professional: Psychological and Emotional Resilience Training (online interactive training)
- Resilient Learner: Thriving and Succeeding in College (online interactive training)
- Complete Series of Psychological and Emotional Resiliency Training (PERT) Workshops (6 of 6)
*Please make sure you meet qualifications before signing up since there are no refunds after taking the exam.
If you are seeking further resources to pass the exam, the C-PERP Exam Study Guide will be released in January (Coming Soon).
STEP 2 – Online payment of certification fee
- Click the (Get Certified Now) button below to enroll to take the certification
- On the next screen you will
- Choose your certification(s)
- Click “checkout”
- If you are already registered click “Log in here” to login, if you have not registered complete the account information form to register during the checkout process
- Complete the purchase of the certification
STEP 3 – Complete the Personal Information Questionnaire
STEP 4 – Upload proof of course completion:
Approved required documents (one of the following):
- Transcript showing final grade from course at approved university/college; or,
- Certificate of Completion from Arizona Trauma Institute; or,
- Certificate of Attendance at C-PERP Resiliency Workshop; or,
- Screenshot of any quiz from ebook.
STEP 5 – Complete and pass the certification exam with a passing grade of 80% or above (approximate time to complete 1.5 hours)
Please allow 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification. If your application is approved, you will be certified for 1 year from your application date.
You can recertify your credentials for one (1) year by completing six (6) CE trauma related hours, for a fee of $100. To have your recertification application reviewed please complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Satisfactory completion of six (6) CE trauma related hours since original certification date
Step 2 – Login to upload documentation and pay renewal fee
- In My Account Dashboard, click the Renew link below the certification you want to renew.
- Complete the purchase to renew your certification
- In My Account Dashboard, go to DOCUMENT MANAGER and upload your proof of CE completion for your renewal
Please allow TII 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification.