PLEASE NOTE: THIS CERTIFICATION DOES NOT INCLUDE THE COURSE. YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE THE COURSE SEPARATELY.
STEP 1 – Satisfactory completion of the following trauma training:
STEP 2 – Satisfactory completion of a coaching program with Dr. Mike Deninger:
- Email Dr. Mike Deninger and request the MEMI coaching program: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3 – Online payment of certification fee
- Click the (Get Certified Now) button below to enroll to take the certification
- On the next screen you will
- Choose your certification(s)
- Click “checkout”
- If you are already registered click “Log in here” to login, if you have not registered complete the account information form to register during the checkout process
- Complete the purchase of the certification
STEP 4 – Complete the Personal Information Questionnaire
STEP 5 – Upload Required Documents
- A copy of the candidate’s license (if in the United States)
- Proof of satisfactory completion of trauma training (above)
- Proof of satisfactory completion of coaching program with Dr. Mike Deninger
- Copies of completion of professional training in countries that do not require licensure and evidence that the meet the Educational Standards for practice within their country
- Payment of certification application fee
STEP 6 – Complete and pass the certification exam with a passing grade of 80% or above (approximate time to complete 1 hour)
Please allow 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification. If your application is approved, you will be certified for 1 year from your application date.
You can recertify your credentials for one (1) year by completing six (6) CE trauma related hours and by payment of a recertification fee of $100. To have your recertification application reviewed please complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Satisfactory completion of six (6) CE trauma related hours since original certification date
Step 2 – Login to upload documentation and pay renewal fee
- In My Account Dashboard, click the Renew link below the certification you want to renew.
- Complete the purchase to renew your certification
- In My Account Dashboard, go to DOCUMENT MANAGER and upload your proof of CE completion for your renewal
Please allow TII 2-3 weeks to review your documentation, we will contact you if we need any additional information or clarification.